martes, 14 de octubre de 2008

My Sunday!!

Victor, Irene, Val and me in the outlet
My best hamburger in all my life!!!!!



Hi my readers!
I had a fun Sunday


I woke up at eleven o'clock, I had breackfast and had a shower and then Val, Hector and I went with Victor and Heather to the outlet. There I bought a lot of cheap cloths and I enjoing a lot.


At one o'clock we had lunch in one restaurant in the outlet.I ate a smokehouse hamburger that had got crisp onion, bacon, cheedar, meat and lettuce. When I ate my first bite I felt a wave of flavors. I felt few flavors that I love.


Later, we continued shopping and I spend no much money but with this money in Spain I can't buy all, I can buy only one thing.


At night, we went to Alvaro's house. We had a very good party.




Bye my friends, I'll see you in the next post!

No hay comentarios: