lunes, 13 de octubre de 2008

My Saturday!

Me playing softball
Softball match

Emily's "party"



Hi friends!!


My Saturday was very enjoing.

First, I woke up at six o'colck to go heather's house and then we went to see Val and Heather's sister playin softball. The games were very interesting. We wacthed one match and then we had lunch. When we finished, Victor and me practiced softball with Heather and Val. Later we watched other match and in this match finally Val won because all the matches I saw she never win.

Second, we wanted to go to the outlet but it was impossible because there were a lot of cars going to the same place so we went to a big supermarket and then we returned to home.

Finally, we went to Emily's house because most of the american girls had got a birthday party so all their Spanish students went to Emily's hose to play games and spend a good time.

No hay comentarios: